1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#reset_the_end

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by magicmikexxl, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magicmikexxl

magicmikexxl Well-Known Member

@JammTheGoat reset the end i've helped to rune it then i felt bad for destroying it and i felt much more bad when @Sami_Darkangel got mad for what happened to it
    Me and buncha other guys has destroyed a part of it :p can't u reset it i tried to fix it i have fixed a part of it but it is still runed please :>
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  2. BlueFray

BlueFray Active Member

So people can just mine more?
    No, I think leave it alone till we update to 1.9/1.10
  3. magicmikexxl

atleast cover the ruined part well i have fixed a few places but i hope i can fix more whenn i join :p
  4. Sami_Darkangel

Sami_Darkangel Conspiracy Bot Staff Member

Thank you for taking your time in writing this, Mike. I really appreciate it. But sadly, all hope is lost. At least in my case.

I don't mind and nor do I care when people mine endstones. It gives a lot of XPs. I get it. And I too occasionally strip mine to get a few stacks of endstones, maybe level up my mining skill by 1 or 2. But that is as far as I go. I try my best to retain some sort of "order" and "naturalness" when I mine. So that it doesn't look like someone or something stormed through the place. I try to keep it looking natural. Even in the overworld/nether. But sadly, the majority of people don't follow this. I wonder how they'd feel if I dug out a huge hole right in their front-yard.

All I ask from people is to respect and stay away from the terrain/land on the surface and anywhere near someone's house. It's a sickening sight to look at, now. There's massive holes literally everywhere on the surface, now. I've tried repairing them but I gave up a long time ago, since doing something over and over again and expecting different results is just stupid - especially when it comes to thinking that people will do as they're told or as you'd expect. Yeah, that's not happening anytime soon.

All I said was to "keep some End left" for the rest of us. And in return what did I get? A massive chunk of endstones disappeared. And that too right in front my house. I'd fall to my death if I were to step a foot outside. I should be thanking you, Mike... For covering it up. I really appreciate it. Thank you for wasting your /fly on this.

Now all I can do is wait. Wait for the 1.10 update to hit and (hopefully) reset the End in the process. But I fear that history is bound to repeat itself, so I wouldn't bet all my money on it. I really appreciate you guys who are (at least) trying to fix and claim the End. I really liked the amendments and addition you made, @TheLegacy3 . Thank you!

If it were up to me, I'd nerf the XP one would get from mining endstones. This would be a sure-fire way to demotivate people from "grinding" their mining skills in the End.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. danniellexx

danniellexx Member

Couldn't of said it any better @Sami_Darkangel i totally agree with that! I like it a lot how you take your time in writing this and couldn't of said it any better! we should be thanking you! its very helpful to other players! :p
  6. magicmikexxl

np, mate :p but i will keep trying to fix it and i hope i can find others who will do that.

hope they listen and stop ruining the end :p
  7. professor_7mada

professor_7mada Well-Known Member

Honestly if the main purpose of "mining the end" is to get mining xp. Then please, be my guest and use THIS method instead [also I still havent seen how badly the end is damaged...]:
    Its simple. Combine Haste 2 with eff 5 pick and go to level Y=11 and mine in a way like you would strip mine, exept a bit wider. You can mine 20 stone blocks per secend.

Not only this gives a ton of ores [resources] BUT its also FASTER than mining in the end using eff 5 [+haste 2]
    So its a win-win method AND survival friendly
    Only downside that you will burn through your pick's durability real quick. But heres the thing. At 1K smelting you will get X5 smelting XP... and dont forget double smelting chance which gets to 100% at 1K [meaning you are garaunteed to fet 64 iron from 32 ore]
    With the Vanillia xp boost, you will get from lv 0 to lv 30 using about 4-5 stacks of iron ore [and 8-10 stacks iron] meaning that you can repair/make another pickaxe to continue mining, dont forget to /sell all when your inv is filled with stone while haste mining, giving you decent money in the proccess

TD;LR follow this method because:
    Its faster than mining the end for lvling up mining
    Ita survival friendly
    It gives a decent amount of money in the proccess
    It actually gives you resources.

P.S

Haste II pots are available at my plot for 150 each! I never run out of stock! At least not yet :>

P.P.S

Tango said to me not to tell stuff like this in minecraft because it ruines the fun, but Im pretty sure I can do it on forums
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. magicmikexxl

Are u trying to advertise to ur plot or to tell us another way to get xp instead of mining the end lol :p
  9. iTzMollstam

iTzMollstam Active Member

My fcking god took you like maybe 30 mins to write this ? LOL
  10. professor_7mada

Molls...
  11. Sami_Darkangel

* puts on geeky/dorky glasses and begins to type *

Maybe, maybe not.
    I tend to make my replies long and lengthy - can't help it. It's a blessing and a curse :p.
  12. magicmikexxl

It is a blessing when you want to roast =P
  13. Khalzz

Khalzz Fresh Spawn

How to get to your plot? xD i'll buy haste II pots
  14. professor_7mada

its dead
    this was like 7 months ago
  15. giga_08

giga_08 Well-Known Member

lolololo this is old thread
  16. Khalzz

Khalzz Fresh Spawn

lmao xD i didn't realise
  17. Khalzz

Khalzz Fresh Spawn

You know someone else selling haste II pots? xD
  18. Sami_Darkangel

Instead of reviving a really old thread, why not ask someone in-game? :p
    I can, but I'm taking a little break from the server. Try doing /mctop alchemy and ask someone who has their alchemy level at/over 125.

I'll close this thread now. So, you won't be able to reply.
    Also.. professor and giga no longer play in Survival.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.